20 March 2006

March Madness


This is the cute knitted ball I made for my little nephew. I used Wendy Wash and Wear multicoloured wool, and Val's Original Yarnball Pattern. He grabbed it with glee and an appropriate amount of slobber (for a 3-month-old ;)

And on another topic entirely, I shall be showing solidarity with Taph by joining in on 'Use What You Have' month - what a Good Idea TM! Should be quite a challenge to us both... I must admit that I can only commit to this challenge with equanimity because I've just won 6 sets of Ivoré double-point needles on eBay, well before the April deadline ;)

Stitch'n Bitch yesterday was wonderful as always - I was determined to get there despite waking up with a migraine - damn and blast. I doped myself to the gills with Panadiene, tea, and chocolate (sometimes helps - and if it doesn't, well at least I've got chocolate!), and went anyway, only slightly groggy ;) Was lovely to see all my knitty sisters - and even some rare boys too! Yay!

And last but not least, check out Subversive Cross Stitch. Absolutely BRILLIANT. Perfect for shocking annoying relations... get yours today!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly