11 February 2007

Red bits!


Here's where the Waratah is up to now - red bits!

5 comments:

  1. i cant believe you can make something so realistic looking (and so pretty) with little bits of torn up paper! how clever! look forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! When I first looked at the image under the "Roses in winter" post I was sure it was painted. I was so surprised when I read that it's a collage! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) Yes, they're entirely torn or cut paper... and 95% recycled paper from glossy mags. The remaining 5% is either painted tissue paper and/ or Japanese paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying again to post a comment - hopefully it will work this time!! I am so excited about this collage and just thrilled with the progress so far. I really can't wait to have this hanging on my wall in Vienna. To be able to see this little piece of home every day will be wonderful and I really want to show it off to all my new friends. I just love the rose collage pictured in another post - maybe I'll get one like that next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, it worked! Welcome to my Blog :D So glad you're able to post at last, and thrilled that you're pleased with the progress of your collage :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly