I have done this twice already in the past few years, so for 11 weird things about me, visit here and here.
Here are the rule thingies, which I will now ignore ;)
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.
I'm taking a page from Taph's book, and doing something I've been trying to focus more on in recent times :
10 things that make me happy
1. The smell of the air just after it's rained - which is great for two reasons (nice, fresh and clean, and bloody hell, it's RAINED).
2. A big cup of tea around 9pm - don't know why, but around then I actually crave tea, and that cuppa is the best one of the whole day.
3. Foot massages. Bliss.
4. Hugs from my hubby, kids and friends. Especially from my gorgeous 16-year-old Dotter, who cries "I miss mah mummeh!" and grabs me :) Actually just doing stuff like op shopping or watching TV or knitting with her is the best - we are really close friends, and I love that so much.
5. Someone else cooking a meal & cleaning up unasked (this one actually makes me cry, in a good way. You think I'm joking? Come over, cook dinner for my family, clean up my kitchen, and watch ;)
6. Casting on a new knitting project, and knitting with a British murder mystery on the telly!
7. Playing Mah Jong, using my antique bone & bamboo set which smells all musty and wonderful.
8. Painting and drawing when I'm 'in the zone' (right-brained) and it's going well.
9. Belly dancing and moving to music. A fantastic new addition to my life.
10. Time alone, often in silence, without demands.
I'm just going to tag a few friends who haven't done this yet - Honeygo Beasley, and Penny-in-Austria.
Edited To Add (ETA) : Yeah Roxie, real Mah Jong is a complicated game for 2 to 4 players relying on both skill and luck, and with an ancient history ... nothing to do with the basic 'solitaire' matching game you get online. The closest thing to it in cards is Gin Rummy.