I actually worked on Mariah last night, and finished the fronts (up to the same level as the back) - I got a bit of a fright when I measured them against the back - despite having the same number of rows, the fronts were about 2 cm longer! My tension must have changed a bit? However, after pinning them, they seem to fit better.
So I'm up to casting on the second sleeve!
I've started another Knitting Art painting - I had the idea of having a brightly coloured tablecloth, and a white cup and knitting. I'm painting Dotter's Icarus shawl. Hers is pale blue, but I'll make it white in my painting. Setting up the still life takes about an hour - I've got to make sure the design is just right. And then the preliminary sketch takes about 2 hours. I used a 3H pencil, which won't smudge. It also isn't very dark, so doesn't photograph well... More progress photos will come!
And this is me (in that chic "early morning not really awake yet" look) wearing A capella. It's really lovely, I'm wearing it all the time, and it keeps my shoulders warm without getting in the way of computing work, and doesn't slip off like a shawl.