I'm also offering two classes - here are the details :
- Short Circuit Scarf
- Sunday 22 July, 10am to 11:30am
- Learn how the magic of short rows can help you create a stunning curly whirly scarf (designed by Taph, and being taught with her permission).
- Bring 1 ball of 8-12 ply smooth soft yarn (not mohair, boucle, feathers, eyelash, etc), 1 pair of knitting needles that suit the weight of yarn or a bit bigger (eg 4 to 5mm needles for 8ply yarn).
- Skill level - easy, all you need to know is how to cast on and knit. Pattern sheet provided.
Knitting First Aid
- Sunday 12 August, 10am to 1pm
- This is your chance to bring along all your tough knitting questions and all those problem, unfinished and abandoned knitting projects. We will help you get started again. No techniques or questions too simple. One-on-one help. Bring along your problem knits, whatever projects you're stuck on as well as the knitting patterns. Please bring a notebook and pen for taking notes.