19 April 2007

Skullcandy Filing

Here are my new Skullcandy Smokin' Buds! They are wonderful! I have very small ears, and these are the first earphones that don't hurt my ears right away ... my ears were sore after about 4 hours of wear (I pushed the limits yesterday, after I bought them), but that's nearly 10 times better than I've managed with any others. So I'm happy! Thanks to Ginger Nut for pointing the way...


And here are a few cute things ... cosy lap rug in progress, favourite puppy on my knitting chair, and my new storage for circular needles! I got this idea from Smariek Knits - her storage case is way cooler than mine, though.


See, write your needle sizes onto the tabs...


And then just slot your needles - either in original packaging or not - in front of the marked section. It's been working really well so far. Much easier than the previous shove-them-all-in-a-box method ;)


And finally, James Randi (one of my heroes) has put his Encyclopedia of of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural online. Wonderful stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Oh genius!!!

    Incredible!

    It's the simplest ideas, isn't it. You just look at it and go, well, why didn't I ever think of that?

    That is a very cute photo of knitting stuff and a puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll stop at Officeworks today. That is a brilliant idea, sure beats my pencil cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be jumping on that bandwagon too, thanks Jejune! I just made a basic needle roll for DPNs but was a bit stumped for what to do with circulars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh - Pierre is getting worried he isn't the cutest puppy this side of the international date line...

    cute pic - and such a great idea for storage. I almost feel like saying "duh" to myself

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly