08 March 2007

New Knitty & New Kitty

Oooh, the new Knitty is out! I'm definitely going to make the Monica top for my niece Ruby! I really like Isabella too... Lovely to see so many Aussie designers too, must be a record!



Dotter and I visited our lovely friend Susan today (Hi Susan!), and - apart from having a most delightful afternoon tea, with knitting and tea in china cups - we met two of her cats (the third one was hiding). Lulu came along too, and wasn't at all intimidated by the size of Truman; the whole carnivore / herbivore dynamic was just lost on her. I think she was lucky that Truman was more focussed on the sausage rolls than fresh lamb!

3 comments:

  1. I counted two Aussies - did I miss some? Truman missed a marvelous opportunity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 3 - the designers of Ribena, Monica (Aussie living in the US) and Palette.

    I'm sure Truman is plotting now, since he's no doubt read this post and got some IDEAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear Lulu is THE most photogenic Latvian sock puppet I have ever laid eyes on!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly